We proudly represent Texas clients in need of a legal representative and guidance. Learn more about our team by clicking here.
Our family attorneys are here to help those who need help with family law, immigration, consumer issues, and wills.
Pro bono representation is available upon request. Tell us more about your cause and what a pro bono lawyer can do to help.
Whatever your legal needs may be, we’d be happy to provide assistance and representation. Get in touch now.
CONSULT WITH AN IMMIGRATION LAWYER
The immigration process takes a lot of time, energy, and patience to properly navigate and complete. When citizens of other nations arrive in the U.S., the culture shock alone can be overwhelming, so it’s important to have an advocate to help guide you through the immigration process.
Robert J Anderson PLLC in Dallas has immigration lawyers to counsel you and advocate for you when you need it most. Schedule a consultation with one of our immigration lawyers today if you’re in need of legal advice.
IMMIGRATION TERMS TO KNOW
An immigration lawyer can help you understand your specific case best when immigrating to the U.S. If you’re experiencing any of these circumstances, schedule a consultation with one of our immigration lawyers today.
- Asylum - When an immigrant comes to the U.S. to escape persecution or human rights abuse in their home country, the U.S. can grant them special protection, referred to as “asylum.” If you are seeking asylum in the U.S., an immigration lawyer may be able to help you gain protection.
- Citizen - A citizen is a person who has full rights and protection in the country where they live. An immigration lawyer can help guide you through the steps to become a citizen of a country.
- Deportation - Deportation is the process of removing a citizen from a foreign country from the U.S. If you’re an immigrant at risk of deportation and are trying to stay in the U.S., consulting with an immigration lawyer may help you figure out a way to stay or identify a process that will allow you to eventually come back.
- Naturalization - The naturalization process is what an immigrant goes through in order to become a U.S. citizen. There are several requirements for naturalization, so assistance from an immigration lawyer may help you complete the process more quickly and with less (or no) setbacks.
- Permanent Residency - Permanent residency is not the same as becoming a citizen, but this status allows an immigrant to stay in the U.S. indefinitely. A permanent resident is issued a “green card” that gives them certain rights, but also has limitations compared to becoming a citizen. An immigration lawyer can offer counsel to help you decide whether or not becoming a citizen or permanent resident is the best course of action for you.
- Visa - A visa is how most immigrants come to the U.S. This is an official endorsement from the government that allows an immigrant to visit, study, or work in the States. There are different types of visas available for immigrants coming to the U.S. If you’ve run into issues with your visa or you’re having problems renewing your visa, an immigration lawyer can assist you.
ENLIST THE HELP OF A TOP RATED LOCAL® LAWYER
There are a variety of issues an immigrant can have when they first come to the U.S., during the term of their visa or green card, or while going through the naturalization process. In these instances, an immigration lawyer from Robert J Anderson PLLC in Dallas will be your best advocate. Contact our office today to schedule a consultation.